Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paisley's First Haircut!


I finally decided to cut Paisley's hair tonight. I didn't cut a lot because I am no professional. (A reason I will be glad if JoJo and Trav move back!) It was bugging me to have one side longer than the other, so I just trimmed the back and cut her bangs. It will easier to do because it will go curly again. She was just fine. She played with toys the whole time. She did a lot better than McCoy, course we had a buzzer to cut his. We laughed because we gave Coy his first haircut when he was about 4 months old and Paisley had her first haircut at 14 months!



I told you it wasn't a lot!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hair cut for Pais! Make sure you save the hair you cut off. It's so fun to look back and see those memories! Sure love you Pais.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be there to help with a hair cut! Love the pic with brandon and her lounged out!