Dearest Family and Friends,
I have lots of pictures to post, but I want to wait to post them till after Christmas. I did want to tell you all Merry Christmas though. I hope you all get lots of toys and goodies, but that you also have a moment to pause and feel the true meaning of Christmas as well. I always wish we could have the old Christmas gathered together at Grandma and Grandpa Whatcott's house playing Rook till midnight, eating fudge, and visiting late into the night. Then I remember we all have grown a lot since then and we wouldn't fit in Grandma's house any more. I just wanted you all to know how much I miss all of you during the holidays and always wish we could be together. There will be a time for that though, and what a gathering it will be. Have a bright holiday everyone!
Love Always,
Norine
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just came across your blog, hope you don't mind. I haven't seen your cute kids. how precious. Hope you guys are doing well. :)
Post a Comment