Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday McCoy!

We celebrated McCoy's birthday today. He is a big 3 year old now. I can't believe it. We didn't have a big party since there was a lot of things going on. Bradley and Julie just had their new baby, and there was a women's conference down in St. George that most of Brandon's family was at, so we just did our own little celebration with my Mom and Dad. McCoy had a fun time with his gifts this year. He could un-wrap really fast this year. He still wasn't really into the birthday cake idea, but it was fun to sing and celebrate just the same. I was planning on making a cake and just ran out of time. My Mom bought the cheesecake instead and we ate that. It is going to be a crazy day tomorrow when he starts his 1st day of pre-school! He got some cute gifts for his special day and thanks to all those who called to wish him a happy birthday. McCoy, I have loved seeing you grow over the past three years and I can't wait to see what each day brings with you. You fill our days with sunshine!

2 comments:

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

McCoy makes me smile so much! Hope he had a very happy birthday. I already knew he would get Cars stuff before even looking at the blog.

Ginger said...

I'm so glad we were able to come for his birthday. It's fun seeing his initial reactions to gifts, cards that sing, eating cake and getting a song sung to him! He has some of the most sweet, special expressions ever. Love you, Booter!