I decided to make the kids Halloween costumes this year and I think they looked pretty cute as Pebbles and BamBam from the Flintstones. The had such a fun time walking around and seeing all the kids running around. Even while trick or treaters rang Grandma's doorbell McCoy couldn't wait to see them all. We had a great Halloween! We hope all of you did as well.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness they look so cute in their costumes! YOu should feel very proud you made their costumes because you did a dang good job. miss ya! Glad you had fun.
Cute! Great job on the costumes!! I still can't picture Paisley walking around everywhere. I need to see the kids SOON! :)
They DO look cute!! Great job!! I'm like Jordan...I need to see the kids soon!!
Post a Comment