It was a nice evening in the city of Delta. Ghouls, ghosts, G.I. Joe, and lots of other characters were out in search of candy galore. Amoung these was a little BamBam and Pepples. (McCoy and Paisley)
McCoy and Grandma collecting candy.
McCoy got the hang of things after a few doors. He wanted everyone to show him what they had in their candy bucket. He was so cute and wanted to keep going. Last year he got scared of a pirate that answered the door and wouldn't go up to any other doors after that. This year he did awesome.
As you can see, Paisley loved the candy. She sucked on a sucker most of the time. It was pretty cute. She loved seeing all the kids running around her. She kept waving at them.
Next year I think Brandon and I are going to have to get in the spirit of things and dress up with the kids. We had such a wonderful time.
1 comment:
The kids definately didn't need any candy...they are sweet enough. Paisley had quite a good time with that sticky, red, sucker. A real sweety!
Post a Comment