This morning Brandon and I woke up to the sun shining. We were excited because we thought that the weather man was wrong about snow coming and we would be able to take the kids to the park. As you can see from these photos the dang weather man was right on and it is still coming down hard. This really upset my Saturday plans. So instead of park and fun outside activities like putting up Christmas lights while it is still warm are out the window. So we are having a lazy Saturday. Here are some pictures of what have done so far.
McCoy has actually been alright with spending the day inside. He likes watching the snow come down from the window. We have let him dust and vacuum. He has been really helpful. He loves to vacuum, unfortunantly it makes the task about 3 times longer by letting him help. Thats alright because it is a lazy Saturday.
I LOVE this movie! I put it in a lot just to listen to the music while I clean. I think it is great. I always end up sitting down for a rest and before I know it the end credits are going and the house is just as dirty as when I started.
McCoy and Paisley love having Dad home. The only problem is that they kind of fight for him now. During the weekends Mom doesn't exist anymore. They say hi to me on Monday. Paisley is especially loving her dad. If he walks away she just breaks down. I don't think Brandon minds though. I love having him home too. He is such a BIG help to me. It is funny because on a lazy Saturday you would think we would just sit and watch movies and stay in our pajamas. Oh no, Brandon is up cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, getting the tires rotated, and doing laundry. It is me that is sitting on the couch watching the movie with my pjs still on. Watching t.v. is not Brandon's favorite thing to do. In a way I am glad because that means things get done, but on the other hand, it would be nice not feeling so lazy while he is cleaning up around me. What can I say. I just have a perfect husband.
2 comments:
Brandon is a bit like Aunt Linda. Not always bad. Cute hair cute and as I remember curly hair runs in the family. Cute family.
Wow that is a perfect husband. Mine would much rather be watching t.v. while I do the cleaning.
Post a Comment