Thursday, November 5, 2009

To My Bro!

Travis,
Well, last night I finally thought of what I could have gotten you for your birthday. I have been thinking of it a lot, wishing I had so much money that I could get you something BIG and sent it to you in Puerto Rico. I finally decided what it was that I would have gotten you if I had all the money I wanted. I wouldn't have bothered with a gift to P.R. I would have flown you and JoJo to a specific spot in New York City where you would have met up with Brandon and me. We would have gone to a wonderful dinner at some fancy dancy place and then we would have gone to the Yankees game and watched them win the series! It was an awesome game on the TV but to have been there with you would have been even better. So imagine the idea of seeing Revera run from center field to the pitchers mound, Matsuki hitting a home run (also his other awesome hits), and see all the Yankees gather in the middle after they got that last out on 1st! So know that is what you would have gotten from me and Brandon. Maybe someday we can do something like that. Big dreams huh. Know that I love you and miss you tons. Sometimes I wish you guys were only a short drive away, but I know you are doing what is best for your family. Love you and hope you had a great birthday! Love Your Little Sister, Norine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a great series! Thanks for the day dream present/story about what you would have liked to get. You can always save that idea for next year (hint, hint) Jo and both tried to call for Mccoy's B-day but didn't get through. Give him a hug for all of us here in PR. This while long distance uncle thing is awful! Wish we coulf have been there.