I came into the living room yesterday and this is what I found. Yes my little girl is reading the Twilight series now. I know I just posted a picture of her walking too. She is coming along real well don't you think? Anyways, she is just catching up in time for the new movie, "New Moon." I know you probably think that I am a sap, but I have ready these books I think 3 times now! I think Paisley is a Jacob fan like her Mom, poor girl hasn't ready, "Breaking Dawn," yet. She will be surprised, as I am sure all us readers were. What a weird book! Anyways, thought this would make you smile.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Twilight Readers
I came into the living room yesterday and this is what I found. Yes my little girl is reading the Twilight series now. I know I just posted a picture of her walking too. She is coming along real well don't you think? Anyways, she is just catching up in time for the new movie, "New Moon." I know you probably think that I am a sap, but I have ready these books I think 3 times now! I think Paisley is a Jacob fan like her Mom, poor girl hasn't ready, "Breaking Dawn," yet. She will be surprised, as I am sure all us readers were. What a weird book! Anyways, thought this would make you smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment