Monday, October 26, 2009

Growing Up!

For those following our blog but live far away (Puerto Rico) I thought you might enjoy seeing Paisley walking now! She really just decided in the last week that she could walk around. I have loved seeing it. Now if she could just learn not to nose dive down the stairs it would be great. She is still a little wobly, but she is learning fast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved the video! I can't beleive that she is walking already! I love all the new pictures they turned out so cute! Love you guys and miss you!Love Jo

Lynette and Brad said...

I love all the new posts and pictures, videos, etc you've posted. Can't wait to see ya'll again!! Love you!

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

Even those of us as close as Provo have only seen the walk on video! :) Hope to see it in live action soon!