Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Pictures



I have been wanting to get some updated pictures of our family for awhile now to hang in my living room. The last one that was taken was when Paisley was just a month or two old. I was talking to Brandon about it and he mentioned a gal, Angela, at his work that had taken wedding pictures for people in the past. He ended up talking with her about doing our family pictures and she said that she would do them. She didn't know how they would turn out with two active kids, but we thought we would try it out. Angie did a wonderful job! She brought candy and coloring books for the kids and her mom and sisters also came to help get the kids to smile. They even had a little teddy bear which Paisley just loved. I was so exited to see how they turned out. The kids were actually just beginning to get sick and so I was worried how they might do, but I think over all we have some great pictures for my wall. Don't you think? Thanks Angie for taking such wonderful pictures for us. I love them.

1 comment:

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

The fam pictures turned out so so so well. What a beautiful family. I also like your new blog title and quote at the top.