We found this cute pumpkin patch just a few minutes from our house so we thought we would go get some pumpkins for decorations. I guess I have to admit that it is finally Fall. I actually love the fall, it is the season after that I don't like very much. The kids had a great time and we ended up buying one BIG pumpkin and three little ones. The kids had fun just playing around all of them.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
We found this cute pumpkin patch just a few minutes from our house so we thought we would go get some pumpkins for decorations. I guess I have to admit that it is finally Fall. I actually love the fall, it is the season after that I don't like very much. The kids had a great time and we ended up buying one BIG pumpkin and three little ones. The kids had fun just playing around all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment