Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oak City Canyon


We went to Oak City Canyon with Grandma and Papa a few weekends ago to go 4-wheeler riding up the canyon. Papa loaded up the 4-wheeler and we drove to a nice shady spot and the 4-wheeler wouldn't even start! Papa tried and tried but just couldn't get it into the neutral position. So instead of 4-wheeling we ended up taking the kids on a scavenger hunt instead. You should have seen all the trash.... I mean treasures they found. Grandma found all sorts of things like a plastic broken gun, broken tail light, feathers, acorns, bottle caps, and other fun treasures. The kids ended up having such a great time. It was nice being up in the peaceful canyon too. We were there for a few hours just hunting down things. We got some cute pictures too.

Sweet Paisley girl.

Hopping logs with Grandma and Dad.

"Mom, I found this nut! Look!" I love how she is cross-eyed in this picture.

Papa got up to canyon and read his paper.

No comments: