Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Paisley!


Paisley Ginger Barlow: Born September 18, 2008 at 8:38 am.
(Not even kidding about the #8's) Three years old.

I asked Paisley what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "Punzel!" So I decided to go all out and get her a Tangled cake, plates, napkins, and got her a Rapunzel tower for her presents. She LOVED it. Uncle Bradley, Aunt Julie, Aliza, Tate, Aunt Rebekah, Uncle Travis, Aunt Jojo, Hudson, Remy, and Tea Jo were able to make it for the party. She received so many cute things. Thanks to everyone who came and for your wonderful gifts. She is growing into such a wonderful little girl who thinks she knows everything. She loves to color and draw and play with her Rapunzel dolls. She loves to wear a dress EVERY DAY. I can't get her into a pair of pants without offering her a treat in exchange. She is a girly girl and I love it. She loves her Daddy and would love it if every morning he would come and get her out of bed. She gets upset when she sees me in the morning and I have to tell her that "Daddy is at work." She hates those words. She and McCoy have learned how to fight with each other which is so much fun. McCoy has learned the art of teasing and knows how to get a rise out her any time any day. Funny enough, this fighting and teasing has increased McCoy's vocabulary with all the things Paisley screams at him. For all their fighting, they still play together as well. They love to sit and watch a movie together, and some times they can be so sweet to each other it melts your heart. She is so great at making friends now. She loves going to play dates with her little girlfriends. Luckily she plays well with them. She loves school and nursery class at church. She also loves to be outside riding her bike and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. She is such a sweet spirit in our home and I can't imagine our home without her. Happy Birthday Paisley. Love you so much.



The Rapunzel Tower was very popular.

No comments: