Sunday, September 25, 2011
Catching Up
I know I have had a long pause on my blog, but I have found that when you fall behind there is no way to catch back up. So instead of posting all of summer I would just start with where we are today and skip the summer posts. Just know we have lots of pictures and had tons of fun throughout the summer. Now school has started and Fall is upon us and I love the Fall. So forgive the absence, but I am back on track and have posted some very exciting events for our family. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the pics! We had such a fun summer with you guys as well! We love being with you and your sweet family. Sienna considers paisley and McCoy her cousins. I think she might have a good point there! We love you guys and cherish our friendship.
Post a Comment