This summer was so fun and a lot of the time Paisley was hanging out with her best girlfriend, Sienna. These two girls are so cute together and I have a feeling they are always going to be close friends. I have to say that Sienna's mom, Katie, has been such a wonderful friend to me. This summer was so fun because we got to hang out so much. We took the kids swimming, playing at the playgrounds around town, eating lunch at McDonald's, and even just hanging out at the house together was so fun. Katie and I also got a few girl's night out away from the kids which was a blessing to us both I think. Katie, I am so grateful we didn't just part ways at the gym like it would have been so easy to do a few years ago. Your girls are wonderful and like I said I think their friendship will last throughout the years, just like ours will. Thanks for being there this summer for me.
Brandon and the kids dropped me off at work one Saturday at Costco and Brandon decided to take them up to the Bountiful Temple and took these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment