Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Days of Pre-School 2011


I can't believe both my kids are now in pre-school. I LOVE IT!!!! I know that probably sounds weird, but after the last few weeks of summer boredom these two have had we were so ready for school to start. Paisley is in her first year of pre-school and she did so awesome. She gave me a kiss and went straight to her chair to work on a puzzle. Her teacher, Miss Laura, is wonderful and Paisley has a little friend, Allie, from her nursery class at church in with her too. A highlight for her was that she got to take treats for all her classmates to celebrate her birthday. She was very excited to do this and have a spotlight read about her favorite things. I made a poster board with pictures of her and her favorite things. The night before I was asking her questions like, "Paisley, whats your favorite color?" She said,"Pink and purple." Then I asked, "Whats your favorite food?" She said, "Grapes!" I asked her, "Whats your favorite movie?" and she said, "Punzle." (Tangled with Rapunzel) Then I asked her, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" She said, "Ummmmmmm......Bigger." Brandon and I started to laugh so much. Paisley, I am so proud of the little girl you are. Your Dad and I love you so much.

The birthday girl!

McCoy also started his third and final year of pre-school and he was very excited. He has been in three different pre-schools and has done well in all three. He is loving this pre-school because there are other kids with hearing aides which he thinks is awesome. His teacher, Mr. Nate, is great working with kids with hearing disabilities and speech development. He works really good with McCoy vise versa. He also enjoys his hearing specialist, Miss Suza. These teachers are so great for him and he is coming along really well. He goes to school Monday through Thursday for 2 1/2 hours. Paisley goes Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours. So I enjoy that I get to spend one on one time with each of them throughout the week. McCoy, you are coming so far and I love that you don't know the words, "I can't do it." We love how strong you are and what a loving little boy you are.



I don't know why this picture showed up down here and not with the rest of Paisley's first day, but its so cute. I loved buying her school clothes for the first time.

No comments: