Saturday, October 9, 2010

Paisley Turns 2!


We celebrated Paisey's 2nd birthday on the 18th of September. I can't believe it came so fast. We had our own little family party for her on the 18th because a lot of family members couldn't make that weekend work. It was nice just having a special day for her. She woke up that morning and she couldn't wait to open her presents, alright alright, her Mom couldn't wait either! Coy and Daddy picked out this ice cream cake for her and she even blew out her own candles!



Pais first stroller and baby doll. She was with me at Shopko where I bought this for her and she really pushed this stroller by me the whole time we were there at the store shopping. (About 45 minutes!) I was convinced she needed it!

Pais first soccer ball. She loves kicking it everywhere! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

No comments: