Saturday, October 9, 2010

McCoy's 1st Day of Pre-School


In September we again found ourselves waiting for pre-school to start again. McCoy was ready to get out of the house and was ready for school to start again. Honestly, so was I. He does so well in school and the schedule really helps him. Although we had to change his classroom this year, he is doing really well in his new school. It is located nearer to our home and the actual classroom size is lots better for him. He still misses his old teacher, Miss Kathryn, but is liking his new teachers as well. He is such a bright smiling boy it is hard not to love him at first sight. We also have some specialty teachers that come to his classroom to help him with his hearing and speech so that helps too. His first year of pre-school was so ideal for him I was a little worried how he would do in this new environment, but he seems to really enjoy it. Coloring, play-dough, story time, shapes, colors, singing, whats not to enjoy?


I have liked having one on one time with Pais back as well. She is my little shoppin' girlfriend once more. We have a great time, especially when I take her shoe shopping.



No comments: