Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Paisley!


Paisley and I had a combined birthday party this year and it was so fun. As you can see, the theme was butterflies! Why I always feel I need to make her cake I don't know, but this year I tried making a chocolate cake recipe my sister-in-law, JoJo, gave me. It really tasted yummy! Paisley watched me frost it the whole time. She was really excited for the party! (Thanks Katie for the cute cake pan.)

I definantly have a girly girl and I love it! She got jewelry, dress-ups, pretend make-up, stroller, shopping cart, art paper, colors, dolls, and bows!

Thanks to everyone for the gifts for both Pais and myself. They are wonderful. Jordan and Kayleen, the paper is already used up. She colored on it every day!

Cousins that came for the party!
Left to right: McCoy, Aliza, Hudson, Remy, and Pais the b-day girl!

Thanks again to all for the gifts and for making our birthdays special! Love you all!

No comments: