Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Photo Shoot 2010


Brandon knowns a guy at his work that is developing his photography skills and asked if we would be interested in letting him practice with our family. I am so excited with the results. Here are just a few of the beautiful pictures we got. Thanks Ryan for the pictures. I love them!




I thought this was a funny picture of this huge black swan McCoy loved looking at. I was going crazy that he was that close, but Brandon is right next to McCoy making sure he was ok.



What a stud!

4 comments:

Heidi Gardner said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic walking on the bridge- they are all way cute but that is my favorite! McCoy is so funny... with the goose :)

katester said...

Those turned out darling. I love them! I am so sorry I still have not responded to your text. We have been so busy lately so I am still recovering from the chaos.

Jana said...

They are so so cute!!! I love your new hair! Super cute!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures I love them.