Sunday, July 4, 2010

Paisley Pics 2010


I found this dress pattern at Ben Franklin and with my Mom's help we picked out the material and spent an afternoon sewing it for her. I think it turned out sooooo cute that I had to get some pictures of her in it. She has worn it to church a few times and it is fun to see her dance in it. Thanks Mom for helping me make this for her.

Everyone meet Lily the bunny. This is Miss Pais favorite stuffed animal. She loves carrying it around with her everywhere and when she goes to sleep Lily is right next to her every night. Paisley picked her out at Build-A-Bear about a month ago and since that time they spend very little time apart.

I thought these pictures were pretty special. The one above is McCoy handing Paisley a little flower. The one below is of little Pais piggy toes.




1 comment:

katester said...

So cute Norine! you are so talented. the dress looks so cute on Paisley, love all the pictures of her in it.
glad you guys had a fun holiday with your family. your hair looks cute by the way!