Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Twins!


Our twin husbands turned 30 on June 6th and I can't believe how time has flown since then. Julie and I always say that we are so lucky to have married these guys and it is so true. They make life so fun. Julie and I got together and planned a surprise birthday for the them, and after much trickery we were able to pull it off. With the help of Jana (Julie's sisters house) we were able to invite friends and family and have a great dinner, cake, and smores party. It was great seeing their faces when it dawned on them what was going on. We had told them that Julie's sister offered to watch the kids while we went to dinner and movie with them. What liars we had to be. It surprised Brandon to find out just how much we tricked them. We had a wonderful evening together celebrating them turning into old men.
Thanks Brandon for being such an amazing husband and Dad. McCoy and Paisley love and adore you and it is easy to see why. As for me, I can't write down in words how much I love you, I can only say " I will love you until the end of time. Come what may." Through all the things we have been through there is no one else I would rather go through life with.
Happy Birthday guys!

No comments: