Sunday, August 22, 2010

Travis and Family Back


My brother, Travis, and his family have lived in Puerto Rico for the last 3 years while he was in the Coastguard. Just recently they have decided to return to Logan, Utah where he will be attending Weber to become a PA. I am so excited they are back! I have missed them so much, especially the boys. Hudson, Remy, McCoy, and Paisley have had a great time each time we have gotten together. We went up Logan canyon and found this pretty creek that the kids had a great time playing in.


Travis and Remy throwing rocks. Remy has grown so much since we last saw him. Paisley loves playing with him.

Miss Pais and Uncle Travis playing in the water. We are so glad you guys are back and that little Tea is here as well. Love You!

1 comment:

katester said...

Such cute pics! WE had so much fun with your family tonight. I hope we make it a habit and get together more often.