Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crazy About Shoes


This post is really for my brother, Travis who has always loved shoes. I always thought it was kind of funny that he was so picky about the shoes that he wore. He always said, "You can always tell what a person is like by the shoes they wear." When I was in college I went shoe shopping with him for the first time. He picked out two pair of shoes for me and I have to confess that I still wear the same shoes now 8 years later. So I can't say anything about his taste in shoes. I have a daughter now that seems to be following in his "foot steps." Paisley loves finding shoes on the floor or in the closet and putting them on and walking around. It is so cute. She is content to play in a pile of shoes for a half hour. So these pictures are for Uncle Travis.






No comments: