Saturday, April 3, 2010

You Are My Sunshine


I LOVE this picture of Paisley. She is smiling so much for the camera lately. I can be having a rough day and she gives me this smile and I can't help but smile right back at her. I think you can see why. I love having a little girl. I work at Gymboree right now and I have to confess I love the clothes we sale. People always ask me if I spend more than I make and I sometimes do. It is not so much the regular price stuff that I get my employee discount on that I have a hard time with, it is the box shopping in the back room I love. These pink pants were stuck in a box and they were $5! What a deal!


This is Paisley's favorite blanket. It was actually mine when I was a baby. My Great Aunt Norine made it for me and my Mom let me give it to Paisley. It is silk on both sides and Paisley loves it touching her face. I love seeing her cuddled up in it.



No comments: