Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Pictures


My sister took these pictures of the kids just today for Easter and I love them. I wanted to get some cute photos of them in their Easter outfits.

We had a hard time getting them to stand by eachother so this isn't the best picture of them together, but it was better than any other picture I have gotten.

Paisley picked this bunny out for herself in Target the other day so I put it in her Easter basket this morning. She loves it.

My cute cool Coy. I love this picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures they turned out so cute!

lakeelers said...

Really cute kids you two

katester said...

I am dying! They are so cute, I can't stand it. I miss them! Happy Easter!

Julie said...

hey! That last pic of Coy is way super cute. He looks so handsome.