Friday, March 5, 2010

Spaghetti Faces and a Hat


These are just some pictures of the kids we had has entertainmet one night. They just ate dinner, which is still sticking on their faces. All they wanted to do was wear this hat and sit in this little chair. We were entertained for half an hour.



My kids are just growing before my eyes. Pais is such a little tanker.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHH I can't wait to be close to you guys again! Funny kiddos, I can't belive how much both of them have changed since we were there last! I love your room it turned out so cute!

Ginger said...

I knew they liked spagetti!!! Looks good ON them, too.

katester said...

We love spaghetti night at our house. What a mess, but we love it. I miss you and your little ones. they have grown so much. thanks again for coming to Zaida's blessing. it was good to see you.

love the new bedroom. you are awesome!