Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Home


So after much deliberation and prayer Brandon and I decided to finally put our townhome up for sale here in Layton. We have loved this home so much. Brandon has an aunt, who is a realtor, helping us with the sale. We have decided to put it up for $149,999 and see how it goes. We have loved living here and raising our kids here. We have just learned that it is time to grow and expand into a backyard especially. McCoy and Paisley would live outside if we let them. We have been so blessed to have this home be a part of our lives. We have lived her for about 5 years and have met some real special people we will never forget. We love the Layton area and have grown so much. I thought I would let you see the pictures that we took to post online. If anyone is interested it is also posted online at utahrealestate.com.


I LOVED our open living room. We spend the most time here as a family.

This room started out as McCoy's and then when we finished the basement we moved him downstairs and her into this room.


This is McCoy boy's room. I love that the basement is still ground level so the rooms downstairs stay bright.

One of the bathrooms. There is one upstairs and one downstairs.
Who knows where we will end up. We have been looking in a few different places, but our main focus is selling this home first.

No comments: