I decided to redo my bedroom a few weeks ago since I bought a vanity in Oklahoma when I was there visiting Aunt Sandy and Uncle Dave. Mom and I went shopping and this is what we found. I love it. What do you think?
I told my friend Kolbi that I was getting new bedroom furniture, but again it didn't work out. I ended up painting my old dresser and designed the head board as well. I think it turned out real nice and saved some $$$ too. Brandon liked that idea.
I bought the boxes at JoAnn's for $6.00 each and most of the other decorations came from Rod Works and Hobby Lobby. The bedding is from Target.
Here is a picture of the vanity I bought in Oklahoma. I loved it as soon as I saw it. Aunt Sandy said they would bring it in the summer when they came, but I was surprised to see the UPS guy deliver it yesterday. Hollie and I put it together and I was so excited to get it into the room. I hope you know, Aunt Sandy, I am still expecting a visit from you and Uncle Dave to come see it in person.
3 comments:
SO pretty!! your room looks like a model home!
It looks awesome!!! I was shocked to see the vanity, expecting it wouldn't come until this summer. What a fun surprise. Oh, isn't it nice to have a little retreat of your own......so beautiful!
You did a good job on your's AND Brandon's bedroom!! It looks really nice!! My grandkids are pretty darn cute, too!! :)
Post a Comment