Ha ha!! I see you figured out the Paisley pattern!!! She is so cute in these pictures!! Glad to hear that McCoy is adjusting well to his hearing aids already!! He's quite the little man!! Love you all! Mom
I was telling Paisley goodbye before she went to school. She gave me a kiss and I told her, "I love you." She said, "I love you too, Mom! I love you more than chicken!"
Whatcott Family 2012
My family got together for a little Halloween party and while we were together we were able to get some cute pictures of everyone. Thanks Hollie and JoJo for taking the pictures.
1 comment:
Ha ha!! I see you figured out the Paisley pattern!!! She is so cute in these pictures!! Glad to hear that McCoy is adjusting well to his hearing aids already!! He's quite the little man!! Love you all!
Mom
Post a Comment