We were able to bring Paisley home today. It was so nice leaving the hospital with our little girl. McCoy is still getting used to her, but I think he will protect her and watch over her. I am still a little sore, but am doing well. Brandon is on cloud nine and just thinks the world of her. We are just so happy to have her home with us. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
She is home!
We were able to bring Paisley home today. It was so nice leaving the hospital with our little girl. McCoy is still getting used to her, but I think he will protect her and watch over her. I am still a little sore, but am doing well. Brandon is on cloud nine and just thinks the world of her. We are just so happy to have her home with us. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm going to download the pic of McCoy with baby Paisley to keep for myself. We are so proud of our cute niece and nephew!!
What a beautiful, perfect baby girl!!!! I am just thrilled for you guys! And I love the name, Paisley!!!!! I know you were struggling to pick one out, the last time I talked to you, but I really love what you came up with. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Paisley is SUPER cute! I found your blog from Jordans. Rebekah was here this weekend and showed us a few pictures of her and she is adorable. I'm glad everything went well and you have her home with you. It's always a relief to have them in the comforts of your own home. It's amazing how fast little girls get their daddy's wrapped around their little fingers! We can't wait to see her.
Love,
J, Kathryn, & Karlie
I am the the most lucky Aunt! Oh Paisley I can't wait to hold you! She is so beautiful! We love you guys and can't wait to see you all soon! Love Jo
Congratulations you guys!! Having babies is what its all about...I thought you were going to name her Ella, so we were surprised to see her as Paisley (so cute) We are happy for you..
She looks beautiful. It is so fun to have a new one at home. Hopefully you are adjusting to two kids. It takes a bit, at least it did with me. We got your blog from Jordan's. We are glad that all is well with you guys.
Lots of Love Rustin, Brenda, Annalynn, Ryan
Congratulation! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Julie and Brian! She's adorable, and I'm glad you're doing well! Hope to see her soon! (Thanksgiving maybe:)) Stephanie & Tim
Post a Comment