Paisley had a lot of visitors come see her in the hospital. She was able to meet her grandparents, aunts and uncles, and some very close friends. She looks forward to seeing more of her family soon as well.
Oops! Deleted my post. The pics are cute! We're glad everything went smoothly and that you're doing well. Love you guys! We're excited to come back up soon for the blessing!
I was telling Paisley goodbye before she went to school. She gave me a kiss and I told her, "I love you." She said, "I love you too, Mom! I love you more than chicken!"
Whatcott Family 2012
My family got together for a little Halloween party and while we were together we were able to get some cute pictures of everyone. Thanks Hollie and JoJo for taking the pictures.
3 comments:
I love her name! I hope you are all doing well. Julie has shown me pictures. She is beautiful. Best of luck with baby #2. Girls are so much fun.
Oops! Deleted my post. The pics are cute! We're glad everything went smoothly and that you're doing well. Love you guys! We're excited to come back up soon for the blessing!
Post a Comment