Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Update

Well, we finally figured out blogging. Hopefully we get better at it as we go. I can see why people like blogging though. Things are still going well for us. We are waiting for our little girl to arrive within the next few weeks. I can't wait to see her. We still aren't for sure on any names, but we are working on it. McCoy's latest update is that he is getting better at walking everyday. He had a hearing test done last week with no results so we have to take him back into the hospital where they will put him completely under and run the test again. We are thinking he is having a hard time hearing, but we don't know how much. We will know results from the next test in a few weeks. We will keep it blogged. He is doing really well with the tubes in his ears. It has been nice not having him have ear infections every month. He is so happy and keeps us smiling all the time. We can't wait to see how he does with his little sister. As for Brandon and I, Brandon just got a new calling as the Assistant Financial Clerk for our ward. He is pretty excited about it too I think. His work is going well too. I am still enjoying staying home with McCoy, but can't wait till I am not pregnant so I can actually play with him again. As you can see, McCoy keeps us busy till his sister arrives. Never a dull moment.

6 comments:

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

Yay! More blogs to look at! We can't wait to see Baby Girl Barlow, too! Love you guys and we'll keep coming back for updates!
-Jordan and Kayleen

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you are doing a blog so that I can see you guys a little more often! Mccoy looked like he had fun at the park! We sure love and miss you guys! Love Jo

Kolbi Young said...

So glad to see you blogging. You will see how much fun it is ;) I'm anxiously awaiting to see new baby pics!!! As I'm sure you are too! Good luck!

Jana said...

Hi guys!!I just hepled Julie get her blog up tonight and I never knew you had one. Much stress they know have one. Mccoy is getting so big! I love to look so I am going to look often. See you soon? Maybe? -Jana

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Hey guys, found your blog on Jordans. We will have to keep checking in, we'll be excited to see pictures of the little one when she arrives. Hope everything is ok with Mccoys ears. He is such a cutie. Good luck with the new baby, hope everything goes well!

Janeen said...

Hey guy's just wanted to congratulate you on baby girl! I saw pictures from Julie and she is beautiful! Paisley, soooo cute. (hope i spelled it right) and thank you so much for the blanket, you do such amazing work!