Saturday, July 5, 2008

About our family

We are a family of three going on four. Our little girl will be joining our family officially in September. We are so excited. Brandon is still working at the Tax Commission working as an auditor for the corporate group. The best thing about the work day however, is coming home and seeing McCoy's face light up when he sees his Dad. McCoy is our little 20 month year old boy. He is such a character, but I will blog more about him in another spot. I, Norine, am getting bigger every day, but luckily it has been an easy pregnancy thus far. I am able to stay home with McCoy and I am so thankful for that. Like I said, our lives are mainly revolving around when our little girl will arrive. We are still thinking of names for her.

No comments: