You have a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to see them on your blog since we don't get to see you guys very often. Love Rustin and Brenda
All the pictures are SO cute!! So, do we get to see all of them on the Target site?! I like the new family pic, too!! Hope I get some pics to put in my house soon!!
SUPER CUTE! It's been so long since we've seen you guys. Your kids are Adorable. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I'm sure having 2 has taken some getting used to. Aren't girls so much fun to doll up.
I was telling Paisley goodbye before she went to school. She gave me a kiss and I told her, "I love you." She said, "I love you too, Mom! I love you more than chicken!"
Whatcott Family 2012
My family got together for a little Halloween party and while we were together we were able to get some cute pictures of everyone. Thanks Hollie and JoJo for taking the pictures.
9 comments:
SO CUTE!
I really like your new family picture too.
I love your new pictures! Your kids are beautiful!!
Guys...they are so cute! I love love the diaper pictures! It was one of my favorites with Brittyn.
You have a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to see them on your blog since we don't get to see you guys very often.
Love Rustin and Brenda
All the pictures are SO cute!! So, do we get to see all of them on the Target site?! I like the new family pic, too!! Hope I get some pics to put in my house soon!!
Paisley is a doll. The pic's turned out way good. Hope to see you guys again soon!
Those pictures turned out so cute. I am the luckest Aunt ever to have the cutest niece and nephew! Love you guys!
SUPER CUTE! It's been so long since we've seen you guys. Your kids are Adorable. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I'm sure having 2 has taken some getting used to. Aren't girls so much fun to doll up.
I love that picture of McCoy standing up...he is looking so big! What a cute big brother!
Post a Comment