The kids had a lot of fun trick or treating this year. They filled their buckets and wanted to keep going. We stuck with tradition this year and went down to my Mom and Dads Saturday night after I got off work. Brandon and I both got Monday off and had such a nice time getting out of town. I work almost every weekend and miss trips to Delta on the weekends. We had such a nice visit.
McCoy's costume was somewhat of a hassle this year. Since last Halloween when his cousin, Hudson, got to be a pirate, McCoy has wanted to be a pirate. So this year we decked him out. He was determined to wear his eye patch, gold earring, carry his sword, hook, and trick or treat bucket the whole time! Pirates are his thing right now. Almost every doorstep he went up too he sang the pirate song to whoever opened the door. "Yo-Ho Yo-Ho a Pirates Life For Me!!!!
Grandma's house was the first house the kids trick-or-treated at!
No comments:
Post a Comment