From this blog you may have figured out that I love my Dad. What you may not know is how I have certain tricks to get him and my Mom to come and visit us. I try to make some sort of treat that I know he loves and sometimes it gets me an extra day with them. I think one of my Dad's favorite treats is cinnamon rolls and I tried this new recipe and they turned out sooooo good. I was also in a baking mood I guess because I also made a jello cake. I was having a sugar craving I think. I love when my parents come up to see us.
I offered to watch Hudson and Remy a few Saturdays ago and we had such a fun day with them. We took them to the airplane museum, artic cirlce to play on the playground, and let them rent a movie they wanted to watch. After we out the movie in I made them all a bowl of caramel popcorn and as you can see they all had a full day of fun. I can't believe how smart Hudson is getting. He is already reading and asks so many smart questions. He is also protective of his little cousins. Remy is such a speedy kid. I don't think he has a walk speed in him. I don't know how many times I had to tell him to wait up for the rest of us. I finally came up with a game when I would tell him, "Stop!" after he got so far and he knew he had to wait for the rest of us. When we joined him again he was off again for the next round. I think they help teach my kids a lot too. I love all the cousins McCoy and Pais are getting. It helps them so much.
The BIG helicopter Hudson found. He also read on the side that it is a rescue helicopter like the coastguard has.
1 comment:
Thanks again for having the boys they had so much fun! It is so nice to be close to family again!
Post a Comment