The movie, "Tangled," came into the dollar theatre a few weeks ago in Kaysville. After attempting to take Paisley two times and finding that the show had been sold out I decided to try a week night instead. So last Wednesday we girls finally got into the show. This was the first time she had ever been in the threate to watch a movie so I was a little nervous to see how she would like it. Boy, did I not have to worry at all! She was awesome. She sat the whole time and was so good. I had to keep bugging her to get her to eat some popcorn and candy while we we were there because she was so hooked into the show. I have to say that I even thought the movie was super cute. It came out on DVD yesterday so of course I had to buy it. She has watched it twice today already and has started singing one of the songs about having a dream! I love having this little girl to hang out with. I hope the day doesn't come when she wants to stop being my little girlfriend. I love taking her shopping with me and eating out. Watching princess movies is a highlight for us too. I hope as she grows up she always wants to come to me for anything, whether its to kiss her knee when she has fallen down, or talk to me when someone has hurt her feelings. Love you little girl.
3 comments:
I finally took sienna to see it this week and we loved it too! Super cute! My pic turned out so dark, at least yours came out and are cute!
Mia's favorite Disney movie to date. And possibly mine too! It's so fun to have little girls. :)
-Amberly
Ever Mother needs to be blessed with a little girl. I am grateful for my girls
Post a Comment