Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Birthday Cake


Here is the cake I made for Paisley's birthday. It turned out really cute I think. I decorated it while McCoy and Paisley were taking their naps and when McCoy saw it he kept coming into the kitchen and pointing at it and screaming, "CAKE!"


I was excited that Paisley made an effort to make a little mess with the cake. McCoy has never shown much interest in the cake for his birthdays so I didn't mind the mess. She was really cute. She wanted to eat all the little crumbs around the cake first.



1 comment:

Janeen said...

she looks so cute. love the cake. you did a good job. i have yet to post owens 1st birthday. she is looking so old...looks like she is doing a lot. julie told me how she would say "down" at the end of ring around the rosy song. :) fun stuff.