Tuesday, July 14, 2009

McCoy's Surprise


We thought McCoy would have a fun time at the 4th of July Parade, but we were wrong, be had a BLAST! It was so fun watching him the whole time. I don't know how many times he made us laugh. He watched everything, but I think he loved two things the most. The first was the marching band. He heard them and started dancing all around. He would have followed them down the road if we would have let him. The second thing he loved were all the fire engines and their sirens. I know most kids are afraid of how loud the sirens are, but McCoy kept making his cute "oooooooo" face everytime he heard the sound. It makes me so grateful that we were able to get his hearing aides and that they allow him to hear these sounds that I think most of us take for granted.



Here is McCoy's dancing. You can see why he was making us laugh.

No comments: