Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delta 4th of July Parade


We spent the 4th of July weekend in Delta with my Parents. JoJo and the boys were also there and we had such a fun visit. Delta's 4th of July is the biggest holiday celebration. They have a parade complete with a jet fly by and all. They have games, free swimming, food, booths, a demolition derby, and it is all topped off with a huge fireworks show at night. This year the parade was so fun because McCoy loved everything. He loves being outside anyways, but with a band and fire engines it is even better.




Here is Hudson, Remy, JoJo, McCoy, and Brandon during the parade. We had such a fun visit with them. I think we were all thinking of Travis wishing he could have been there with us. I can't even explain how much I am going to miss JoJo and the boys when the go back to P.R. We love seeing you guys so much, JoJo.



2 comments:

Jana said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute and so are you and Brandon! I bought that same tank top for Beau that McCoy is wearing! Love Taregt! My friend LOVED her blanket!!! She wrapped her right up in it at the hospital after she opened it! Thank you a bunch! Your awesome!

Unknown said...

We love and miss you guys a ton! Thankyou for coming down to say goodbye! We love you! JoJO