Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big Girl


Paisley is growing so fast. She is already 9 months old. She isn't pulling herself up yet, but as you can see she is standing pretty well. She is also getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I am sure crawling isn't far away. I am not so sure I am ready to have two kids on the move.

2 comments:

Lynette and Brad said...

What happened to my little Paisley baby?!?! Can't believe she's already 10 mos old!! Where'd that last year go?!?! All your posts on the blog are SO dang cute!!! I'm SO excited to see you all next week and watch McCoy's reaction at the Enterprise parade!!!

Kolbi Young said...

Oh, she is getting so big and cuter by the minute :) I'm glad that you guys are enjoying your July festivities....sounds like a busy month! Hopefully we can get together sometime in August?!