Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day



We live just a few miles away from Hill Air Force Base so we get all sorts of fly-bys from jets, huge cargo planes, and one time I even saw a silent black stealth bomber once. Grandpa and Brandon took McCoy to the Hill Areo Space Museum for the first time on Memorial Day. McCoy got pretty excited seeing the planes and jets. Grandpa said McCoy just wanted to get into each plane. Grandma, Paisley, and I had to go shopping and hit the sales. It was a fun day for sure.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Fun weekend!!! Your kiddos are getting so big so fast! Don't you just wish you could slow it down just a bit?! They are darling!

Thank you for doing a blanket for me! They are beautiful and I know my friend is going to flip! Email me with your address and I can mail you a check.
janawilliams@q.com