We like taking the kids to this park in Layton because not only is it huge and fun to play on the equiptment, but there is this huge pond and stream where all these different ducks, geese, and sea gulls gather. You can bring bread and feed them and McCoy loves it. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of him. He loves watching all the birds fly in and out.
I love these trees at the park as well. I would like to have some family pictures done here some day.
McCoy walking around the pond.
You can see how close the birds get to you. I found that is kind of scares me when they come too close, but McCoy loves it. He runs after the ducks when they are sleeping in the grass and thinks it is so funny. What a boy huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment