Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Pictures



Paisley Ginger Barlow



McCoy Neil Barlow



We took the kids to Kiddie Kandids the other day and here are my favorite photos of them. They were both so good. It actually took about 15 minutes for the pictures to be taken, then another 1 1/2 hours waiting and choosing which pictures we wanted and what sizes we wanted them in. You can see why it was such a difficult choice huh. They are the sweetest blessings of my life and I am so thankful for each of them.

5 comments:

Jana said...

How sweet! Your kids are so so cute! Hope all is good with you guys. Ajusting to two was hard for me.

Lynette and Brad said...

They are so dang cute!! Heidi commented on how cute the pictures were. I told her she would have to stop in Layton if she wanted pictures, but they were both so tired and needed to get home!! I hope Paisley is feeling better. That's so scary when they're so sick!! Thanks for the cute pictures -- I get lots of comments from people coming to see the house. Love you all!

Janeen said...

Your kids really are so cute. You look like such a good mom to them! Hope you are doing great!

Angela said...

The pic's are darling!! We just took Syd's 1 yr. and it was hard to get any good ones. As soon as I would sit her down and walk away she would start screaming.

Jenn said...

Your kids are darling!! I also wanted to say Thank You for doing such a amazing job on the cute blanket for my boy - I get lots of comments on it. You are very talented!