Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter



McCoy finds an egg.



I got McCoy this baseball Easter basket this year. He loved it. I accidentally left it out last night and he saw it right before he went to sleep and broke down crying because I wouldn't let him have it.



I bought him some books and little goodies and he left the basket in the corner and pulled everything out from there. He loved it.



McCoy just stood by his basket after he found it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute new easter outfits! I love that McCoy just kept his basket in the corner! That is so funny that he loved the big bunny, in all the pictures he is pointing right at him! Love you guys! Jo

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

Norine!!! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth!! :) What a stinking cute little family you have!! We are expecting our first little baby(a girl) in Aug, and I can't wait!! How have you been! I totally want to add your to our blog, which is 'private' So send me your email, and fill me in on everything!

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

haha...sorry, my email address is hejdimarie@gmail.com ;)