Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday McCoy!

 This year McCoy wanted a rocket cake.  He has really gotten into planets and rockets so we decided that would be the theme.  I got the idea for the cake online and got the rest of the decor at Wal-Mart.  I decorated while he was at school and when he came home he was so surprised to see it all he screamed! 

 While the kids started to arrive we started out by having them put together a puzzle of the planets.  Then each of them got to decorate their own galaxy. 
 I had planned on doing this zip line outside but that morning it started to snow and didn't let up.  Brandon and I rigged the line up in the living room instead and it ended up working out just fine.  I think this was the favorite part of the party.  We had rocket races for most of the time.  I asked the kids, "Ok, are you ready to open presents now?" and they all said, "No!"  So we had a few more races till we moved the kitchen for presents and cake.
 Thanks to all the cute kids who came and gave Coy such cute gifts.  He loved them all!

Happy Birthday McCoy!  We love you!

2 comments:

Heidi Gardner said...

He is so cute! Looks like a fun party, sorry we missed it. WAY cute cake too!

Lynette Barlow said...

Looks like it was a mighty fun day!! Everything turned out so cute!! Love you, McCoy Boy!!