We had about 10 inches of snow in Delta last Friday so Saturday morning we were out playing in it. Paisley loves the snow as does Brandon. McCoy and I are more inside bodies when it is cold and snowing but we had to get out and enjoy it. The kids wanted to make a snowman so we got started. It ended up that Brandon and I did most of the snowman while the kids ate the snow and made angels!
We were rolling the body all together and McCoy slipped and we about rolled the body over him! He thought it was so funny.
We had a snowball fight and you can tell that I won the fight. Brandon ended up burried!
Our finished snowman!
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow looks fun and cold for ALL you kids...young and old!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment