I know! I know! I am WAY behind on posting. I tried posting some pictures of the winter and getting into springtime.
In a nutshell here is what has been going on with us:
Had our home up for sale for over a year, had a lady come look at the end of January, put a cash offer down, needed to be out before the end of February. Since we weren't remotely ready to get into a home that fast and hadn't looked at all we decided to move in with my parents in Delta in order to pay off some debt and get caught up on that front. This move made it possible to quit my job, which I am HAPPY about, and I get to be a Mom full time again. Its the best job I can hope for and I am so lucky to be able to be with my kids again. Working almost every night for just over a year was a little much for us all. This move has been hard because Brandon has had to keep his job in Salt Lake City and live with his sister there during the week. He travels to Delta Thursday night and leaves Sunday evening, but we are thankful that Rebekah was willing to suffer having Brandon stay there with her. (Thanks so much Rebekah.) So we have lived in Delta since the end of February. The kids have started in new pre-schools with new teachers and have made some new friends. It took some time for them to get used to the idea of living and staying at Grandma's but they are doing great. We had a busy winter and we are hoping with the nice coming weather change things will slow down a bit. Anyways, here are some of our adventures from the beginning of the year. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment