These are my three greatest blessings. I can't imagine a Valentine's without them. They fill my heart with so much love and laughter. Brandon is the sweetest man I have ever known. He is so giving. I don't know anyone who is more honest in all his dealings. He puts up with so much. He is my comfort and my joy. McCoy is my miracle man. I can honestly say that he surprises me every day. My day starts when he wakes up and I walk into his room and he says, "Hi Mom." Paisley is my sunshine. When I get frustrated or down I can look at her and all the darkness goes away with one smile or light of her eyes. These three are my hugs and kisses this Valentine's Day.
Daddy and me!
2 comments:
Darling, great blessing.
LY Linda
You are one blessed girl, Norine!!! And we're blessed to have you in our family, too!! Thanks for keeping up the posts so we can keep up with everything going on!!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment